Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Easter

Things here in St. Louis are blooming like crazy and we have the pollen levels to prove it! We have a great climbing tree in our back yard and the kids have just figured out there is a branch off to the side that can support their weight and they like to swing on it and jump off. This tree is beautiful when it blooms and it was just at it's peak on Easter Sunday.


Sam and his cheesy Easter grin!


Sam really enjoys the climb
Looking down at the jump!


Here is Emma enjoying her swing


And of course Claire would rather sit and look like the responsible young lady she is becoming.
Here is the entire gang just before church. I did make Claire wear a sweater. It was warm, but not yet spaghetti strap warm!
Silly pictures! I love that Emma gave herself bunny ears!

After church we headed to Farmington for time with my family. I ate way too much. We hard boiled eggs this year and dyed them the night before Easter. The kids had fun with this. Emma loves hard-boiled eggs. She ate about 3 a day until they were gone!

We hope you had a joyous Easter celebrating the resurrection of Jesus and him overcoming death and sin forever. I love, love, love Easter service. I can't sing at all. But I love to sing the Hallelujah chorus as loud as I can. HALLELUJAH CHRIST IS RISEN!

No comments: