They are here! Go get some. That is if I leave any for you. My cashier today told me that he saw a box on ebay for $40 over the summer. If they are really that addictive, what do they put in them? Either way, I don't care. I am going to experiment this year with freezing them. I know you can freeze girl scout cookies so I figure I will give in a try. I would like to imagine myself having one ( or 10) this summer poolside! CAN'T WAIT :)
The State I’m In
8 years ago
3 comments:
Umm, these aren't on our healthy eating plan. Hello!
I did not need this information...I usually don't get into the Joe Joes until after Thanksgiving!!!! And you know, hoarding is totally a skill that I OWN.
Have you had these covered in chocolate with candy cane chunks on the outside? TJs has them in a special holiday cookie collection. Oh my...
Post a Comment