Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mani/Pedi for ASC!

What is the ASC you ask? It is the CCS auction steering committee. This is a group of ladies who have worked countless hours over the last 4 months to pull together a huge fundraising auction for our dear school. While I have had the honor of being on the ASC for 2 years now, although I had a much smaller role this year, I just want to recruit others to join the ASC in the coming years!!! So if you join the ASC you too can get mani/pedis before the "CCS prom"!

Here is our own Carmen taking time out of her crazy schedule to pretty herself up for the big night. She is still too busy to turn around for my camera though! I am so proud of you Carmen for getting out of your spa blue space to head to the real spa for even a few minutes of pampering! Thanks for all you do for our school!


Ana and Melanie, where are your laptops and paper cutters? You look so relaxed. Thanks for turning your lives upside down crazy for CCS and doing way more than I could ever dream of! You are super and you look it too!
Picture proof! Kelli McKie getting her very first mani/pedi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is no turning back now Kelli. I do hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for all your hard work!

Today it was 28 degrees and we all had on long pants, coats and flip flops. No matter how cold it is tomorrow night I bet we will all be wearing sandals to show off our toes! Here is some of the finished work on toes of a person, not to be disclosed ( you know who you are!)

And to Audra who left before the picture taking began...she said she needed to get back to work or something??!! Thanks Audra for your organization, computer skills and painting abilities!
So, the fun is almost over! You are a great group of ladies who work hard for a great cause. I know it was too hard to plan a weekend away but I am glad we had the time to at least take 45 minutes to sit in a massaging chair and put away our computers! SEE YOU AT THE PROM!! Love ya!

1 comment:

amy said...

you all are so awesome! thanks for ALL you do!!!