Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Emma's Day/Week

This week Claire and Sam have been attending soccer camps. Since Emma cannot commit to any sports camps yet she has decided to spend the week with mommy! We have had two days together and they have been quite nice to say the least. She is really a great kid one on one. She has agreed to do whatever mommy needs to do which so far has involved getting caffeine and going on errands!

This morning I decided to take her to a park and take some pictures of her. I try to do this every now and then however I have not done it in a while. She picked out her dress and we didn't do anything special to her hair. We just dropped off the siblings and headed to Oak Knoll park for a fun photo shoot. She brought her seashells as props. They are her favorite thing!

Here are some of my favorite photos...let me know your favorites too!




















1 comment:

amy said...

i LOVE the one with the seashell and the one just above it! can you give me lessons?