
Anyone who has spoken to me lately has heard about my new love of Forest Park. In fact, I have been there 3 times in the last month. It is just so beautiful and I definitely have a new appreciation for this gem of St. Louis. My favorite spot is at the bottom of art hill next to the fountains. I love to feel the mist off the fountains, take in all the green grass as well as the beautiful site of the art museum. It is a great place for a picnic. It has everything we need for fun: wide open spaces, hills to run up and roll down, biking path, canal for fishing (even if we didn't catch anything) all we needed was a few blankets, chairs, bikes, bug spray, pizzas and rootbeer!
The Fountains

Emma and Daddy

Mommy in the park-photo by Sam

Emma and Sam running down a part of the hill

Claire and Sam enjoying their picnic

1 comment:
we have never done that. looks like a must this summer!
Post a Comment