Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lewis n' Clark is Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!!

That's right race fans!  The race is Sunday!  Be there, Be there, BE THERE!!!!

That's right I am once again looking for cheerleaders, poster makers, sport bean, jolly rancher or gum distributors, whatever you are, come to the race.  I will be leaving very early on Sunday morning to head over to St. Charles.  I did drive the route, something I never do.  It is nice and flat and sort of industrial in parts.  Industrial = boring.  So I might need some extra spirit, if you will.   

If you think you might be up for it please let me know so that I can know where to look for you!  The finish line is next to the Lewis n' Clark statue at Frontier Park right on the river.  That part is pretty.  It will be the best site I have seen in 13 miles--can't wait!

2 comments:

Sara D. said...

I will DEFINITELY be there, and probably moving around a bit, so hopefully I will see you at a few diffferent spots. I know you're planning to run about a 9 minute mile, right?? I'll have treats for you, if you let me know what you like!!!

amy said...

I love that race! It was always so easy for me to maneuver with the kids while we watched Dale. They use to start and finish at the Family Arena.... Good luck!!! Who is running with you??