This morning we got a little bit more snow and thanks to Aunt Sue we also got some new rafts for sledding! The kids played outside in our yard for a little bit and then Emma had a play date after lunch. On the way home from dropping her off I told Claire and Sam I would drive by Shaw park to see if anyone was successfully sledding and if it looked good we would come back with all of our stuff. Well you know how that went. We came back and it was fun!

Claire perfected the "run and fall onto your belly" type of sledding. She got the fastest results this way. 
Sam said the sledding was "relaxing"! That cracked me up. I am sure it was relaxing on the way down, but I think he was pretty tired after 45 minutes of walking back up that hill! It looks really muddy and yucky, but the hill was steep enough that even that small amount of snow did actually work.
No comments:
Post a Comment