Friday, January 22, 2010

do-si-do!!

The girls had their square dancing assembly at school today. Sam and I had to hustle to get there in time and lucked out to get a seat on the floor really close to Emma's square! I am still new to putting video on the blog and I probably won't do it often because I won't ever be able to print it out. As my grandparents know best, I am not one to carry around a video camera, but I am putting my iphone to use here for it's cool video function. I need to figure out if I can get a zoom for it. I am sure there is an app for that!







1 comment:

Sara D. said...

Thanks for getting some Grace footage in there! We brought our camera, but it's a little dark in the gym and the pictures aren't all that great!