Today was the 2nd grade field trip to a theatrical production of several short children's stories. Claire knew it was going to include "If You Give a Pig a Pancake", but we were pleasantly surprised to find out that it also included "Lilly's Big Day", "The Diary of a Worm", "The Paper Bag Princess", "Prize for Fluffy" and a couple more I can't remember! It was so cute! These are great children's stories and it was very entertaining...even funny! I drove my van with the four girls and we had so much fun listening to our Justin Roberts CD's on the way there and on the way back to school.
I love this age. Everyone can strap themselves in, no one needs to ride in a booster seat, they all went potty before the show, they sat still and they were quiet. I think the worst part of today was that about 3/4 of the way through the show I had to ask Claire if she wanted to sit by me. Not that I minded sitting by Hannah, but I was sort of sad I wasn't sitting by Claire. I wanted to laugh with her. So she moved and I was happy. I hope she was too!
1 comment:
Oh no, they get too cool for us? Thanks for sharing this. Claire is such a delight and clearly a future runner. We are going to have to work hard to keep up with her. When I say we, I mostly mean me. Love you lots, Lis. So glad we talked you into blogging.
Post a Comment