I unfortunately do not have any pictures of my kids dressed up for Halloween this year. Scott's camera is in the shop and we don't have any other camera with a flash so our pictures did not turn out for posting on the blog. However, I can assure you we had the cutest puppy (Emma), dog (Claire) and knight (Sam)! Our costumes were easy. Emma and Claire were really into the face painting this year which was sort of fun.
I have included some pictures of pumpkin carving with daddy on Thursday night. They each got to decide what kind of face they wanted on their pumpkin and I think they turned out pretty cool! We even roasted and SALTED the pumpkin seeds this year! They need lots of salt in my opinion!
On Friday, Halloween, the kids were off school. We had a relaxing morning and then headed to Powder Valley to do a little hiking midday. It was an absolutely gorgeous day. I don't remember the last time Halloween has been so nice here. Halloween night we had a pre trick-or-treating party at our house for some of our neighbors. We had chili, PBJ's and lots of yummy side dishes. Once it got dark we headed east on our street for some trick-or-treating. My kids had jokes to tell and received lots of yummy candy in return. Here are their jokes:
C: knock, knock. Who's there? Spell. Spell who? W-H-O. you told me to spell who!!
E: what is the ghosts favorite food? Booberries!
S: Why did the boy throw the clock out the window? So he could see time fly!
Sam headed back home early. He is still freaked out by people in masks and once he saw someone in a mask it was all over. The next morning they sorted out all of their candy and then combined it all into one big trash bag. I think it weighs about 10 lbs!
No comments:
Post a Comment