Friday, November 21, 2008

Funny kids

The past couple days had some great funny conversations that I thought might be worth documenting.

Emma had a homework assignment due on Friday. It consisted of about 5 different "mini assignments". It was all associated with the letter "P". We were to read Psalm 23 and then she was supposed to write what she thought a pasture was. This was about the 3rd question of the 5 and she had truly had it! She said she didn't want to write any more and since I know art is more of her strong point I handed her a green marker and said, "Okay, why don't you draw what you think a pasture might look like?". I continued cooking dinner and when I went to clear the homework papers from the table I saw her paper. I had to laugh!! I called her over, looking at the green man she had drawn on her paper and I calmly said, "Emma, describe to me what you drew with the green marker?" She replied, "Mom, I drew a pastor!"

This morning I was upstairs and Sam calls up the stairs, "MOM...guess what I just had Buzz (Lightyear) do?" "What Sam?' I replied. "I just had Buzz turn off the TV with his finger" Sam said. I replied "Buzz is so smart. He must not want to warp his brain!" Sam just laughed. The TV stayed off.

No comments: