Today in the van on the way home from school Emma begins eating her PBJ sandwich from lunch. It was whole. She had obviously not eaten any of it at school. When I ask her why she did not eat her sandwich at school she replies, "(boy's name) at school said that his mom said that they aren't selling any peanut butter at the store anymore and no one should eat it!" So she did not eat it at school but devoured it in the van! Then we had a little talk about when to believe a child and when to ask an adult the truth!
Tidbits from this week:
Claire and Emma slept with their hair braided. Claire's looked nice and wavy. Emma's looked like she used a crimping iron on it and I allowed her to wear her hair in 3 pony tails yesterday. Sometimes my judgement is off in the mornings, anything is fair game when I am trying to get the kids out the door. Scott got home and said, "Emma did you wear your hair like that today?" I just pretended like I didn't hear the question :)
Sam slept until 8:15 on Thursday! I am so thankful for late start on those days. We had another fun Friday together today. I really cherish my Fridays. It is my favorite day of the week. No plans, PJ's, lunch together and Lego time. Today we built a dump truck. It is very cool.
Claire is continuing to work on her knitting project. She is knitting a new "night-night" for Sam since his has numerous holes in it. It is so cute that she wants to make him something. He is excited about it although he said he doesn't want her to tell anyone about it. I think the fact that he has a "night-night" that has holes in it is embarrassing enough for him. She is doing a great job on the knitting. Thanks to Mrs. Butte for sparking her interest in this form of handiwork.
The State I’m In
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment