Monday, January 26, 2009

We need a snow day

It is COLD here is St. Louis!! Today after Bible study Sam and I ran to the van, drove home, ran in the house and tried to get warm. It has been so cold that it just might as well snow. The weather people are calling for snow tonight and into tomorrow. The kids are counting on it and I pretty much agree it would be a great thing! We don't want a small dusting like yesterday. We want to get dumped on!!
-Claire wants a snow day so she has more time to work on her book report which is due on Wednesday!!
-Sam wants a snow day so he can have another day like today. We got to have a special lunch together. PBJ and banana sandwiches and hot cocoa.
-Emma wants a snow day because she is not feeling the best and just needs a day off
-Scott just loves snow but really never gets a snow day :(
-I want a snow day so I can stay in my PJ's all day, watch a movie with the kids, and catch up on some things around the house. Plus it is so cold I really don't want to leave my warm house!

Who knows what will happen. It will be fun to wait and see!

2 comments:

amy said...

enjoy your snow day. i sure hope we actually get more snow!

Jane-Ellis Griggs said...

You got your wish! I hope you each enjoy your day off . . .