Friday, February 27, 2009

Quotes from Sam

Sam had some hilarious quotes today that are just too funny to not write down!

- This morning after breakfast I promised him he could have a pudding cup! Yeah, I know...I spoil him...he is my baby. So while he is eating breakfast I figured I had a few minutes so I hopped in the shower. About mid-shower I hear someone entering the bathroom and he says, "Were you just ignoring me when I was talking to you?!" I replied with "No, I was not ignoring you I just couldn't hear you because I am in the shower!"

Sam then says, "Well, I thought you were ignoring me because I kept calling you for my pudding!" I think he hears me ask him this same question frequently. Even though it was "sassy talk", I couldn't help but laugh on the inside of course :)



-After lunch today Sam had Lucy over for a play date. He said, "She really likes me. She likes my cars!"



-Later during the play date, they were painting a box together (thanks Sara D. for this fun idea) and Sam and Lucy are talking about Star Wars. I have to say that at Sam's age if you have seen a picture of Star Wars characters then you have seen the movie and you know everything about it! It is this thing that 4 year old boys do. It drives me crazy, but it is so cute at the same time. So, Sam and Lucy are painting and talking trash about Star Wars. Then Sam says, "I haven't really seen Star Wars, I mean it's like PG-100. Only Pa Pa Chuck can see it!" Pa Pa Chuck is 94 years old and I am sure he really has no interest in watching Star Wars but if he did he would have to wait another 6 years!!

Pa Pa Chuck--We love you and hope you are continuing to get better! We hope you get a little chuckle out of this one!



No comments: