Thursday, May 28, 2009

Art On The Eternal Refrigerator

Today was the second to last day of school. There is no longer any learning to be done. It is rather a cleaning out of the school. The kids came to the van today carrying art portfolios much larger than them. I could barely see their beaming smiles! As much as I wish I could display all of these on my refrigerator forever, I can't. So for my own enjoyment and yours I have snapped a photo of most of them while hanging on my refrigerator door. ENJOY!


Emma's clown


Emma's bear

Emma's hand prints and self-portrait. I love the doinks in her hair. It must have been a day that Emma did her own hair!


Emma's flowers

Sam's Van Gogh


This is Sam's page out of the JK book. It is Jesus with a goatee and God with a big tummy!


Sam's self-portrait and his name


Claire's monkey and bear "Rachel" and "Kate"


Claire's sort of scary guy!

Claire's Picasso


Claire's Medieval Castle



Claire's Blue Jay

Claire's Dinos


Claire's modern art piece

No comments: