Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Family photos

As a 60th anniversary gift for my grandparents my family decided to get a family portrait to gift to my grandparents. The group photo turned out really nice and my grandparents are really excited to get theirs. I am trying to decide if I should get an 11x14 or 16x20 of my kids to hang in my dining room. I don't usually love big portraits so I am really having a hard time making a decision. I would love some help, input, opinions, etc. about these photos so I am going to post them here. The website will expire on 11/21 and the password is: lowercase "l" then lowercase "s".

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I think the smaller size might be nice. Then you could move it somewhere else if you want to update with a newer picture. The pictures are very sweet. I love the ones with your dad and with your grandparents.

amy said...

bigger is always better especially if it is not a close up (from just the waist up). your kids look great. the pictures turned out very nice!!!