So while I was away in Nashville, I missed Sam's 7th birthday :( I knew he was covered because Daddy was home and Papa Bill and Grandma Lynne were in town! We had planned a little fishing party with his best two buds on Monday so on his big day he got a BB gun! This was a perfectly suited gift from his daddy while I was a couple states away! He loves it and has been enjoying target practice in the garage.

Sam, I love the purple crocs!!
Once I got back in town he got to open the rest of this gifts on Sunday evening. He got the LEGO Creationary game, a new Cardinals lunch box, the Sort it Out game, new cleats, more nerf darts and new soft tipped darts. Then on Monday we had his very small friend party and the weather was not great. It was sort of cold and misty, but it did not stop them from fishing.
Scott and Jonathon

Luke caught the first "fish"...okay it was a crayfish, but still!

Papa Dave (my dad) even made it up for the party. He likes to fish so he cast in too! He actually caught a real fish!

Emma enjoyed playing with the crayfish!
Due to the less than ideal weather, we headed back home for pizza, cake and presents. Sam had a Maggie Moo cake with banana ice cream and Snickers mixed in. His choice.

The candles were a little tricky to blow out. They were not trick candles, but acted like them.
Luke got Sam a cool glow in the dark basketball!
Happy 7th birthday sweet red headed little boy! You are such a joy and a huge blessing in my life! I love that your favorite word is "sure" and that you love your mama so much.
1 comment:
this post makes me smile! you have a sweet little boy! :)
Post a Comment