Saturday, June 1, 2013

Last Day of School

Thursday night was graduation and Friday May, 24th was the last day of school.  My dad and grandparents had spent the night so they could see Emma in the variety show on the last day of school.  Emma lives for the variety show.  She always wants to show off her new "talent"!  I think by now people have expectations for her.  She tries not to disappoint them.  She aims high.  This year it may have been too high, but none the less, she did her best.  I am proud of her for having the guts to try this stuff!

 She unicycled this year as well as dribbling a basketball while unicycling, then she attempted to make a basket on a 10 foot hoop and she sang a small part of the song.  Like I said, she aims high.  She had some errors but she kept going.  She did not have much room to ride.  She was disappointed in her performance but the audience was still amazed by her talents.  It is pretty amazing that she can ride this thing.

 The last day of school is really FUN!  After the variety show the kids go outside for lunch and recess.  During this time they get to play and get their yearbooks signed.  The weather was super!
 Sam playing 4 square


 Mrs. Burzinski talking to Emma about her variety show piece and signing her yearbook.  Oh how I love her!
Anna, Mrs. Bingley and Emma.  Emma loves Mrs. B SO much.  Mrs. B is a special lady at CCS who has helped Emma to have a great year.  You can tell by the look in Emma's eye how much she loves Mrs. B :)

1 comment:

Jane-Ellis Griggs said...

I love these pics, Lisa! Thank you for posting. You have some very talented kiddos.