As many of you know I like 35mm cameras better than digital. I have been a little slow to enter the digital age. Scott and I love technology, but we never really learn how to use it. Or maybe I should say we never learn how to use it really well, usually just enough to be dangerous! We end up getting overwhelmed and therefore we don't use the technology at all. We were never good at video cameras, my scrapbooking is years behind and digital photos are now stacking up. How do we chronicle our life? My answer for now is going to be this blog. I am going to try it. I am going to leave my prehistoric life behind and put myself out there...on the internet!!
So, check us out when you get a chance. I will try to update this with photos and happenings in our daily life. As a family with 3 small children I am sure the posts will always be late, but hopefully by days and not by months!
Thanks to my bloggy friends who inspired me to do this--you know who you are because you are reading this!!
3 comments:
Lisa, you are so cool. Even pictures. I am so proud of you. I'm going to link you on my blog soon.
you make me laugh!!!
excellent job on the blog my friend!
Good Luck on your blog! You have inspired me to update mine. I cant wait to hear more about your fam. Clare is so beautiful, like her mom!
Post a Comment