Last week Claire had her first book report. She had to dress up as the main character of a book and then talk for up to 5 minutes about the book including the title, author, setting, intro. of main characters and the plot of the book. She chose Kit Kittredge, an American girl, who lived during the 1930's-The Great Depression. Did you know that the Great depression began in 1929? Hey book reports are good for moms too!
She did a wonderful job and only looked at her notecards once. She even let me come in to school to watch her.
Great job Claire! The picture is of Kit (Claire) and her friend Ruthie (Claire's American Girl doll)
2 comments:
Congratulations Clair on your book report. I am very proud of you. Reading is one of my most favorite things. As a matter of fact, I am currently reading two books right now. There is a third I can't wait to start, but I'm waiting until I finish the other two. Let me know which other books you are getting ready to read.
Love,
Aunt Cathy
Good job Claire!
Post a Comment