Tuesday, February 2, 2010

NIght Night

Today I volunteered in the children's program at BSF and I had a sweet little girl who was very attached to her blankie. The best part was that she called her blankie "Night Night" just like my Sam calls his. We have had Night Night for so long, but tonight was the first time (ironically) that I walked downstairs, after tucking Sam in, to see Night Night downstairs on the sofa. Night Night was alone and I just had to take a picture of it.

Isn't that the saddest blankie you have ever seen? Mrs. H said, when Sam was in 3K, that it was one of the most loved blankies she had ever seen. That was 2 years ago! Night Night continues to be loved. I did bring it up tonight and Sam was excited to have it. He sort of smiled and said, "Oh yeah, my Night Night." Then he snuggled up and fell asleep.


1 comment:

Sara D. said...

Grace still sleeps with a Lovie...it's been in her crib since it was gifted to me at a baby shower. Love that thing.