Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Program

Last night was the CCS Christmas program. We finally got really good seats! We were there about 45 minutes early, but it was worth it! The program was well done. It focused on worship rather than performance. Claire got to participate in the live nativity at the end where two of her classmates were Mary and Joseph.

This is the kids at home before the program. Emma was not exactly being cooperative with pictures so I told her that I just wanted a picture of Claire and Sam (a little mommy psychology). Then as I am about to take a loving picture of Claire and Sam guess who pops their head in the corner with a toy gun in her hands!!
The kids with Blitzen
Sam singing "Go Tell It On The Mountain" with friend Anika


Theo, Anna, Emma, Vero and Zoe


Rachael and Claire


No comments: