skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Shrinky Dink Tree
Yesterday we went to meet Scott at work for lunch. We needed to get out of the house. I had several errands to run that were not that fun so I told the kids after the errands we would go to Michael's to get the stuff we needed for our Shrinky Dink project. A mom in Sam's class recently gifted the teacher a very neat Shrinky Dink reindeer where each of the students had made an ornament. I thought I could maybe take something like this on with my kids. I could never have been creative enough to think up this on my own!So each one of my kids got to draw a Christmas object on Shrinky dink paper with a Sharpie. Then we baked them, tied on a ribbon hanger and then hung them on our little tree. It was so much fun, really!
Sam, Claire and Emma with their little tree
Here is our tree. We had reindeer, Santa Claus, snowflakes, stockings, nativity scenes, ornaments, candy canes, presents and angels.
1 comment:
SO cute. I stole that idea from Sarah too.... :)
BTW- great Christmas letter/pictures- love that you went green! :)
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment