skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Five and Fitz's
Five years ago we had a little red headed boy enter our lives and we never would have guessed he would be this sweet! He is a great little brother and a sweet end to the line of Smouts! He is so cuddly, cute, sweet and gentle but yet, he loves to play spy and Star Wars. I love how he is flexible and goes with the flow. He is just an easy going guy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!The morning began with a groggy Sam eating a breakfast prepared by his sisters complete with a glitter glue sign. I have no idea what time they got up to begin this venture, but I was happy with the outcome.
After breakfast they headed off to school. I brought in a popcorn snack for Sam to share with his class. The entire JK class got to sing Happy Birthday to him and he was very excited. The bonus was that I got there just as they were heading outside to release their butterflies from the tent. I went home and Grandma and PaPa Smout arrived and PaPa went with me to pick up the kids from school. They were excited, like always to see him! Once Daddy got home Sam got to open his family gifts.
Sam received the Lego community workers which is about 40 of the little Lego men-very fun. He also got a small lego Star Wars set, a Cardinals jersey, new Spiderman jammies, Nerf balls, a track and jeep set, and from Emma he got a Wiffle ball set. Emma wanted to buy him this with her allowance-very thoughtful.
After unwrapping all of his family gifts we headed to Fitz's for dinner. This was Sam's choice and I do have to say that the burgers there always hit the spot! The kids finished off dinner with the neopolitan brownie with 3 spoons!!
No comments:
Post a Comment