skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A couple more fun photos
Here are a couple more photos that I wanted to fit on my last post, but it got too big. As I was taking the "trading card" photos of Claire, Emma had to pop in of course. How could I leave Miss photogenic out of the pics??!!
And this is my absolute favorite! As I was sitting watching Sam's game, Claire was begging me to take a picture with my camera. I don't really ever let her do things like that as I am really protective of that thing...especially when it has on it's big lens. However, I was tired and I gave in. She saw Sam was up to bat and went over to the opposite side to get a picture of him. Here is what she got!!! Can you believe that?! I think it is great! It is artistic and focused. I just might have to let her use my camera more often!
1 comment:
great picture! you should frame it!
Post a Comment